The Executive, Artistic Administration handles all aspects of coordination of visiting artists’ schedules, and serves as primary contact for Guest Artistes while they are in Singapore to perform for the SSO. The Executive also provides administrative support for artistic operations for concerts and events for SSO and ensures that all information is properly communicated to production, marketing and all other departments within SSO.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Orchestral Subscription Season
- Participate in programme planning process
- Administer artist contracting, payment, hospitality and applications.
Collaboration with Marcom Department
- Provide consolidated artiste’s press materials to Marcom for production of season brochure and marketing activities.
Collaboration with Production Department
- Communicate to stage managers any technical requirements by artiste.
Artiste pre-arrival preparation
- Meet and greet artiste at the airport (when necessary) and rehearsal/concert venues.
- Ensure artiste receives updated information (e.g. change of rehearsal timing, transfer timing, etc.).
- Attend to artiste’s needs when in Singapore.
- Accompany artiste for autograph or reception.
- Ensure Finance department has artiste’s engagement contract and bank information for payment.
- Prepare artiste’s income tax form IR37D to tax department.
- Send concert reviews to artiste.
- Maintain proper filing and safe-keeping of artistes’ folders after each season.
- Minimum Diploma and above
- Flexibility to work nights and weekend as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and IT systems
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well in teams
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- With or without prior experience are welcome
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.