Through the playing of orchestral classical music, the SNYO’s mission is to nurture future generations of musicians and build a vibrant music community for Singapore.
The Executive is a member of the SNYO team reporting to the Deputy Director.
- Assist with rehearsal/concert production activities including staging/technical requirements, and other logistical arrangements.
- Assist in library duties to prepare music and parts needed for rehearsals.
- Coordinate the logistics of all outreach activities including masterclasses, workshops and school concerts.
- Assist in the inventory and maintenance of all SNYO assets and equipment including administering instrument loan.
- Administer all audition matters
- Manage monthly IITS claims and improve the IITS process and accountability
- Backup to handle general public enquiries
- Manage all operational matters relating to the SNYO Studios:
- Daily booking monitoring
- Managing all booking requests including enquiries, payment and rental agreements
- Maintenance of the SNYO Studios booking website
- Upkeep of the SNYO Studios including cleanliness, equipment maintenance, supplies, monitoring of temperature and humidity, etc.
- Other administrative duties
- Diploma or degree holder with working experience preferably with a performing arts group
- Exceptional organisational skills, good initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Resilient and energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrate passion for working with youths
- Ability to work the occasional flexible hours
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong knowledge of classical music and ability to read music is necessary
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating proficiency in reading music, current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
This is a local position. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 3 February 2020.