The Development Officer is a member of the Development team, which aims to enhance the financial resources of the Singapore Symphony Group by contributing to the stewardship of patrons from philanthropic and corporate organisations, and individuals.
The role of the Development Officer is to assist with donor record keeping, donation processing and donors’ benefits. The officer will help and execute tasks and activities that contribute to the implementation of the department’s strategy, work plan and operations:
a. Assist in department’s general administration
b. Assist with event management
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Filing, collating of information and other administrative activities as required and any other miscellaneous donor relations duties as required.
- Assist with data export and import of donors’ details and donation history from existing CRM to the new CRM.
Donor and donation record keeping
- Maintenance of donor CRM.
- Process and track donor benefits such as concert ticket entitlements and utilisation, and
- Donor gift sourcing, and
- F&B catering arrangements.
Stewarding & Campaign support
- Leads generation from CRM.
- Letter shopping.
- EDM artwork preparation.
- Report and data exportation.
- Assist the organisation with fund raising, stewardship, and sponsored events
- Draft and disseminate donor updates and invitations;
- Collate RSVPs and follow up.
- Arrange F&B receptions or any other items essential to the sponsorship operations of the company.
- Assist to draft/compile simple post event summaries.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in fundraising, marketing communications / corporate communications preferably in a non-profit or in an arts organization.
- Diploma holder is preferred. Candidates with the relevant experience but not holding a Diploma, are welcome to apply
- Strong work ethics and sound judgement.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, build alliances, and achieve results
- Interest in classical music will be an added advantage.
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.