The Senior Executive, Human Resources & Administration, is part of the human resources team and acts as a human resource business partner and assists the Senior Manager, Human Resources in the full spectrum of human resource management and administration functions.
- Partner and work closely with the respective departments to provide guidance on HR policies, practices and legislations to achieve the business needs and positive employee experience.
- Manage/be involved in the full employee life-cycle from attracting, recruiting, onboarding, development, retention and separation of employees.
- Timely application, renewal and cancellation of Work Passes and Dependant Passes and processing of income tax clearance for foreign employees.
- Timely and accurate update of new hire records and current employee information in the E-HR System and P-files and monitor contract renewal including re-employment of contract employees.
- Timely processing of claims such as employee expense claims and government paid leave claims.
- Assist to liaise with various government agencies for HR related issues and ensure adherence to statutory HR obligations
- Assist in the performance management process from updating of job descriptions, preparing of forms, follow-up on completion of review to preparing of letters for confirmation/salary review/promotion/bonuses.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis for all positions and identify any competency gaps. Handle all training administration from sourcing of providers, training registration, updating of attendance and training records, application of government grants/claims and completion of training evaluation by employees.
- Assist in employee engagement activities such as townhall, employee engagement survey and activities like employee welfare, recreation and wellness activities.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and drive HR projects as and when required.
- Assist in office administration, procurement and workplace health and safety.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma, preferably with specialization in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years in human resource generalist role and experience in similar scope of work is preferred
- Strong knowledge in local employment regulations and legislations
- Positive energy and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to relate and work well with people at all levels
- Detailed, accurate and able to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team
- Strong in MS Office applications (advance skills in MS Excel is preferred).
- Resourceful, forward-looking, self-driven with high degree of professional integrity.
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.