VCH Organ Series
Baroque Festival: Bach the Kapellmeister
Victoria Concert Hall
- Fantasia super Komm, heiliger Geist, Herre Gott, BWV 651
- Organ Sonata No. 3 in D minor, BWV 527
- Fantasia and Fugue in G minor, BWV 542
- Organ Concerto in C major, BWV 594
- Lobet den Herrn, alle Heiden, BWV 230*
Connect directly with the legacy of J.S. Bach with German organist Stefan Kießling, who hails from the St. Thomas Church in Leipzig where Bach was Kapellmeister for the final decades of his life. The Singapore Symphony Chorus conducted by Eudenice Palaruan joins Kießling to complete this tribute to the grand master of the Baroque.
This concert is supported by the Singapore Chapter of the American Guild of Organists.
- Eudenice Palaruan, conductor*
- Stefan Kießling, organ
- Wang Zihao, cello*
- Singapore Symphony Chorus*
Concert Admission Advice:
- Admission is free upon collection of an admission slip.
- Admission slip collection commences at 6:45pm at the VCH Atrium (Level 1).
- No admission for infants-in-arms and children below 6 years of age.
- We seek your understanding that tickets cannot be collected on behalf of persons not present.
Latecomers may expect to be admitted after Fantasia (5') or Organ Sonata No. 3 in D minor (12'). Subject to change at the discretion of the performers.
VCH Tour Registration:
Registration: 6pm | Tour: 6.30pm
- VCH tour registration will be at the VCH Atrium (Level 1).
- Admission slips to the concert at 7:30pm will be given to those who attend the tour.
You May Also Like
Celebrate with us the glory of Baroque music in these concerts!
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.