VCH Organ Series
Victoria Concert Hall
Allegro in B-flat major
- J.S. BACH (arr. Isaac Lee)
Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- NAJI HAKIM
Sonata for Trumpet and Organ*
Andante in D major
Fugue in E minor
Rising Singaporean musicians Isaac Lee and Lau Wen Rong team up for an explosive collaborative journey with the organ and trumpet. Together, they will perform Lebanese-French composer Naji Hakim’s Sonata for Trumpet and Organ, written to thrill the listening ear. Showcasing his great technical abilities on the instrument, organist Isaac closes the programme with Mendelssohn’s Fugue in E minor – a work of atmospheric power and beauty.
- Isaac Lee, organ
- Lau Wen Rong*, trumpet
Concert Admission Advice:
- Admission is free upon collection of an admission slip.
- Admission slip collection commences at 11:45am at the VCH Atrium (Level 1).
- No admission for infants-in-arms and children below 6 years of age.
- We seek your understanding that tickets cannot be collected on behalf of persons not present.
- Latecomers may expect to be admitted after Allegro in B-flat major (4') or Andante in D major (3:30'). Subject to change at the discretion of the performers.
VCH Tour: Registration: 11.45am | Tour: 1.30pm
- Tour is free
- VCH tour registration will be at 11.45am at the VCH Atrium (Level 1)
- Slots are limited, and based on a first-come-first-served basis.
Click here to find out more about Victoria Concert Hall’s Klais Organ.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.