Video Games Classics
Esplanade Concert Hall
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- World of Warcraft Medley
by Jason Hayes (orch. Grey)
- Mars, the Bringer of War from The Planets
- Wesker Battle from Resident Evil 5
by Suzuki Kota (orc. Hokoyama)
- Clair de Lune
by Debussy (arr. Cailliet)
- Confutatis Maledictus from Requiem in D minor, K.626
- Dragonborn Theme from Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim
by Jeremy Soule
- Finale from The Firebird Suite
- Intermission -
- Super Mario Bros.
By Kondo Koji
- Kingdom Hearts
by Utada Hikaru
- The Storm from Symphony No.6 "Pastoral"
- Advent Rising Suite
by Tommy Tallarico
- Malach, Angel Messenger
by Eímear Noone
- Liberi Fatali from Final Fantasy VIII
by Uematsu Nobuo
- Tetris Opera (Korobeiniki)
trad. arr. Greg Cox
- O Fortuna from Carmina Burana
Post-Concert Autograph Session
THE IRISH QUEEN OF GAMES MUSIC
Behold! The SSO presents the Irish Queen of Games Music, Eímear Noone, in a grand musical party of Video Games Classics! The award-winning composer and conductor, responsible for such fan favourites as "Malach" from World of Warcraft, will be joined by the Singapore Symphony Youth Choir & Friends in a journey of fantastic tunes from the rich worlds of World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Final Fantasy and Tetris. When past and present collide, the fate of all worlds hangs in the balance.
Attend This Concert
If the names World of Warcraft, Skyrim, Resident Evil and Final Fantasy mean something to you!
- Eímear Noone, conductor
- Victoria Songwei Li, soprano
- Jade Tan, mezzo-soprano
- Singapore Symphony Youth Choir & Friends
- Wong Lai Foon, choirmaster
Autograph Session with Eímear Noone (post-concert signing)
$98, $68, $48, $38, $28
No admission for infants-in-arms and children below 6 years of age.
Latecomers may expect to be admitted after Fanfare for the Common Man (3'). Subject to change at the discretion of the performers.
You May Also Like
Another one for the gamers: VCH Excite!: A New World: intimate music from FINAL FANTASY, 17 Nov 2018.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.