To Vienna and Linz with Mozart
Wed / 06 Jan 21 / 7.30pm
Esplanade Concert Hall
Lyrical peace and spirited confidence – words to describe Mozart’s finest music. Take a trip to Vienna and Linz with our Austrian maestro and Chief Conductor Hans Graf this January. Embolden your footsteps as we explore the resplendent vigour of Mozart’s Linz Symphony, and join Singapore-based pianist Albert Tiu in the sparkling serenity of the 23rd Piano Concerto. Come discover the multi-faceted appeal of Mozart’s genius!
FORMAT: This will be a live concert held at the Esplanade Concert Hall.
FeaturingSingapore Symphony Orchestra / Hans Graf, Chief Conductor / Albert Tiu, piano
Piano Concerto No. 23 in A major, K.488
Symphony No. 36 in C major, K.425 “Linz”
Duration: approximately 1 hr (with no intermission)
Watch our Pre-Concert Talk by pianist and Associate Professor, Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, on:
Ticket sales will begin on 16 Dec 2020, 10am.
Standard Tickets: $28, $48, $68, $88^
^before booking fees: $3 for tickets $20.01 to $40, $4 for tickets above $40
Discounts and Promotions
- Verification: enter password online
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether token to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.