FRequently asked questions
The Friends Season Pass is an online package of multiple ticket credits to SSO Subscription Concerts, with a discount.
Each credit is redeemable for one ticket per concert, for any SSO Subscription Concert, in that season. Tickets can be redeemed at any time online, subject to availability.
The Friends Season Pass comprises a minimum of 3 ticket credits.6- and 12-concert Passes also exist - these qualify you as a Gold Friend.
The donation-based Friends of the SSO membership scheme has been retired since 2018. The Friends Season Pass replaces it. Henceforth, to qualify as an SSO Friend, simply purchase a Season Pass. Donations are no longer required to qualify as a Friend.
The Gold Friends Season Pass comes with the purchase of 6 or 12 ticket credits. With this pass, you can redeem 1 ticket each for 6 or 12 shows of your choice, with a discount greater than the regular Friends Season Pass (25% vs 15%)
Click here to view a summary of what you can enjoy.
Besides a 10% discount to all further concerts organised by the Singapore Symphony Group, you will also enjoy benefits at our partnering merchants.
The Season Pass packages and discounts apply only to SSO Subscription Concerts.
They do not apply to special concerts such as SSO Gala, Pops, Christmas or Children's Concerts. However, as a Friends Season Pass holder, you do get a 10% discount to all non-Subscription concerts organised by the Singapore Symphony Group, valid for the entire season.
Our Season Passes come only in denominations of 3, 6 and 12 concerts. You can buy a 3-Concert Season Pass and as a Friend, you will qualify for 10% discount to all further events you purchase. Use this to purchase tickets to the two other concerts.
The Season Pass is valid for the entirety of the concert season it was purchased for. Season Pass benefits cannot be transferred to the following season.
No. Redemption of ticket credits is still subject to seat availability. We recommend redeeming tickets for your concerts well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Season Passes come in three types: 3-Concerts, 6-Concerts, or 12-Concerts. During the purchase process, add your preferred Season Pass to your account, select which price category you want, and complete the purchase. (You’ll be prompted to create a SISTIC account if you do not have an existing one)
- After the purchase is completed, you will see it reflected in the membership tab under your account.
- Please search and locate the show you wish to attend, and then add to cart. When you add to cart, select the price class ‘Friends of the SSO Season Pass Redemption’ and complete the purchase.
- There will be no additional costs for the ticket redemption, and one ticket credit will be deducted from your Season Pass. This will also be reflected in your membership tab of your account.
No, the Season Pass already includes a flat SISTIC booking fee of just $4, whether it is a 3-, 6- or 12-concert pass. No additional fee will be charged thereafter.
However, you may incur additional charges depending on your choice of ticket collection / delivery method. A breakdown of the various ticket collection / delivery methods can be found online at SISTIC.
No, each season pass is tied to one price category. I.e. all the tickets in each pass have to be the same category. You cannot have a mix of price categories within one season pass.
Yes, you would need to purchase two season passes, a 3-concert Season Pass for Category 1, and a 3-concert Season Pass for Category 2.
Yes, you can. However, no refunds will be granted for unused ticket credits.
No refunds or ticket exchanges will be granted for any leftover credits.
Yes, you can, However, in the event of any dispute, the venue may only allow original ticket buyers to be admitted for the concert.
- Season Passes are non-transferable
- Any remaining ticket credits at the end of the season will be forfeited
- SSO reserves the right to amend all terms and conditions at our discretion
- Redemption of ticket credits/season passes cannot be applied with any other ongoing discounts or promotions.
- SSO reserves the right to invalidate tickets if abuse, reselling or trading of the tickets are discovered.