[Cancelled] Baroque Festival - Genius of Rome
Sat / 11 Apr 20 / 7.30pm
Victoria Concert Hall
Leader of the famous Academy of Ancient Music, Bojan Cicic, directs our ever-popular Baroque Festival this year. Be lifted by the colourful artistry of Rome's musical genius: the source of inspiration for a whole host of composers from Handel to Stradella.
Attend This ConcertTo hear the SSO in a different sound world: the evocative strains of Baroque string serenity and spontaneity.
FeaturingBojan Cicic, violin/conductor / Musicians of the SSO
Sonata XII del terzo tono from Sonate di violino a voce sola, Op. 3
Trio Sonata in D minor
Sonata à 3 in B-flat, W-K28
Sonata a 5 for violin and strings in B-flat major, HWV 288
Concerto Grosso Op. 7 No. 7 in G major
|- Intermission -|
Concerto grosso in A major, Op.1 No.8
Concerti à più istrumenti in D major, Op. 6, No.12
Concerto Grosso No. 12 in G major "Propitia Sydera"
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.