The Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications will be responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns for assigned projects, email marketing campaigns as well as managing the VCHpresents Facebook and Instagram accounts. The Assistant Manager will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications. The covering period is until 31 December 2021.
- Develop and deliver an integrated marketing plan in line with business priorities for assigned projects
- Work on creatives for digital platforms for assigned projects (live and digital events), including creatives for our website and ticketing partner’s platform
- Responsible for ensuring marketing plans are on track in terms of timeline and budget
- Manage the VCHpresents Facebook and Instagram accounts, including content creation.
- Email marketing campaigns
- Website updates
- Undertake Front-of-House duties where rostered during concerts and activities
- Assist with any other projects where required
- Passion for classical music
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a team in marketing or in an arts organization. Candidates with less experience may be considered for the same job, positioned at the senior executive level.
- A university degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Proven track record in event marketing, digital marketing and social media marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills, good initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Resilient individual with positive energy and excellent writing and communication skills
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills as well as basic photography and video production skills will be an advantage
- Takes a collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Flexibility to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a local position. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.