A Farewell for Tasmin Little
Bruch Violin Concerto
Thu / 13 Feb 20 / 7.30pm
Esplanade Concert Hall
2000 performances over 30 years and nearly 50 recordings later, the accomplished English violinist Tasmin Little will be retiring from the stage after the 2020 season. Join us in celebrating her final concert in Singapore, with the well-loved Bruch Violin Concerto, conducted by veteran American conductor Gerard Schwarz.
Attend This ConcertTo hear Tasmin Little one last time on the concert stage, in this popular violin concerto.
FeaturingSingapore Symphony Orchestra / Gerard Schwarz, conductor / Tasmin Little, violin
Selections from Romeo and Juliet, Op. 64
Violin Concerto No. 1 in G minor, Op. 26
|- Intermission -|
Symphony No. 3 in F major, Op. 90
6:30 PM | library@esplanade
Update (5 Feb) - We regret that the autograph session has been cancelled.
$88, $68, $48, $38, $28, $15
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.