[Cancelled] Seong-Jin Cho
Playing with Fire
Wed / 20 May 20 / 7.30pm
Thu / 21 May 20 / 7.30pm
Victoria Concert Hall
The fast-rising young South Korean pianist Seong-Jin Cho, previously seen at his sold-out Singapore International Piano Festival debut in 2018, returns to perform Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 2, a vivacious work of Mozartian charm and brilliance. Fellow South Korean Shiyeon Sung, the first woman to win first prize in the Sir Georg Solti International Conductors' Competition, conducts.
Attend This ConcertFor fans of Beethoven, the piano and classical music talent from South Korea.
FeaturingShiyeon Sung, conductor / Seong-Jin Cho, piano
Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat major, Op. 19
|- Intermission -|
Symphony No. 2 in D major, Op. 36
$98, $78, $58, $38, $25
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.