Sun / 06 Jun 21 / 7.30pm
Victoria Concert Hall
Update, 1 Jun: We regret that audience capacity is reduced to 50. Affected ticketholders, please check your email for info. We apologise for the inconveniences caused.
From the seaside glitter of the Spanish coast to the folk melodies of Eastern Europe, Taiwanese pianist Chang Yun-Hua presents a colourful journey on the piano that includes Brahms’s sparkling 25 variations on a Handellian theme and Beethoven’s middle period masterpiece that starts with a farewell but ends in happy reunion.
FeaturingChang Yun-Hua, piano
Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-flat major, Op. 81a “Les Adieux”
Almería from Iberia, Book II
Variations and Fugue on a Theme by Handel, Op. 24
Duration: approximately 1 hr 25 mins (with no intermission)
Ticket sales will begin on 8 Apr 2021, 10am.
Standard Tickets: $20, $35, $50
All prices before SISTIC booking fees: $3 for tickets $20.01 to $40, $4 for tickets above $40
Discounts and Promotions
- Through Internet only
- Verification: enter password online
- Through all SISTIC channels
- Full-Time students with valid student pass
- NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with valid concession card
- Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Valid from 8 Apr 2021 onwards
- Valid for Cat 3 only