Kahchun Wong & Karl-Heinz Schütz
Hope and Redemption
Sat / 19 Oct 19 / 7.30pm
Esplanade Concert Hall
The Vienna Philharmonic’s Principal Flute, Karl-Heinz Schütz, is our remarkable soloist in the beautiful Flute Concerto by 19th century German composer Carl Reinecke. Singaporean conductor Kahchun Wong continues to make great strides internationally, as Chief Conductor of the Nuremberg Symphony Orchestra in Germany, and debuting with such illustrious names as the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic, New York Philharmonic and St Petersburg Symphony Orchestras. Kahchun returns to Singapore to conduct the glowing beauty of Rachmaninoff’s grand Second Symphony.
Attend This ConcertTo watch Singapore's fast-rising Kahchun Wong in action, or if you're a flute/woodwind enthusiast.
FeaturingKahchun Wong, conductor / Karl-Heinz Schütz, flute / Singapore Symphony Orchestra
Flute Concerto in D major, Op. 283
|- Intermission -|
Symphony No. 2 in E minor, Op. 27
6:30 PM | library@esplanade
- 19 Oct 2019, 10am-12.30pm (open to public)
$88, $68, $48, $38, $28, $15
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
- No photography is allowed.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.