Kerson Leong Plays Schumann
Spirit of the Violin
Thu / 01 Aug 19 / 7.30pm
Fri / 02 Aug 19 / 7.30pm
Victoria Concert Hall
Just 22 and already taking the music world by storm, Canadian violinist Kerson Leong’s fast-rising career has seen him play in the world’s leading venues, from Carnegie to Wigmore. He makes his Singapore debut with one of Schumann’s final compositions, the Violin Concerto - lost to the music world for over 80 years, whose recovery was shrouded in ghostly mysteries and intrigue.
Attend This ConcertFor the uncommonly heard Schumann Violin Concerto and the ghost stories that surround it.
FeaturingHannu Lintu, conductor / Kerson Leong, violin
Symphony No. 88 in G major
Violin Concerto in D minor
|- Intermission -|
Symphony No. 1 in D major, D.82
- 6.30pm | VCH Hospitality Suite (1 Aug)
- 6.30pm | VCH Music Studio (2 Aug)
$88, $68, $48, $38, $28, $15
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.