Sun / 26 May 19 / 4.00pm
Victoria Concert Hall
Connecting cultures, spanning ages - music for the human voice has bridged and connected people across geographical and cultural borders. Led by choirmaster Wong Lai Foon, the Singapore Symphony Children's and Youth Choirs will present the music of composers and cultures from around the world, including the premieres of several new works by local composers Zechariah Goh, Darius Lim and Yeo Chow Shern.
Principal Champion: Mr Christopher Ho & Mrs Rosy Ho
FeaturingSingapore Symphony Children’s & Youth Choirs / Wong Lai Foon, choirmaster
|Teddy Kalanda Harrison|
Jambo arr. Jacob Narverud
|Hungarian Folk Song|
Túrót Eszik a Cigány arr. Zoltán Kodály
|Kim André Arnesen|
Lux SSCC Commission, World Premiere
Dôme Épais arr. Francisco J. Núñez
|Craig Hella Johnson|
Ili-Ili Tulog Anay
Sohran Bushi arr. Fukunaga Yoichiro
|Serbian Gypsie Song|
Niska Banja arr. Nick Page
阴阳上去 (Yin yang Shang qu) SSCC Commission, World Premiere
|Yeo Chow Shern|
Jinkly Nona World Premiere
Music Down in My Soul
- A ticket for each child is required.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission for infants-in-arms.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission.
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.