Vladimir Ashkenazy & Gautier Capuçon
Thu / 03 Oct 19 / 7.30pm
Esplanade Concert Hall
In association with the Opening of the
The dark poetry of Schumann’s Manfred Overture, the impassioned Cello Concerto and the fiery heart of Tchaikovsky’s Fourth Symphony. The internationally celebrated master conductor Vladimir Ashkenazy returns in an unmissable pairing with the illustrious French cellist Gautier Capuçon in this concert of arch-Romantic fervour.
Attend This ConcertFor a night of pure artistry and high Romantic music. Cello enthusiasts should take note, as do fans of great conductors.
FeaturingVladimir Ashkenazy, conductor / Gautier Capuçon, cello / Singapore Symphony Orchestra
Cello Concerto in A minor, Op. 129
|- Intermission -|
Symphony No. 4 in F minor, Op. 36
6:30 PM | library@esplanade
$98, $78, $58, $38, $25
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
- No photography is allowed.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.