SSO In Your Community
Fri / 21 Jul 23 / 7.30pm
Centre for Performing Arts 2, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
approximately 1 hr (with no intermission)
Residents of south-west Singapore, we’re coming to your neighbourhood to present an evening of easy-listening classical music! Come see your national orchestra, the Singapore Symphony, in action with our Associate Conductor Rodolfo Barráez.
FeaturingSingapore Symphony Orchestra / Rodolfo Barráez, Associate Conductor
Polonaise from Eugene Onegin
Nos. 10, 13 and 14 from Slavonic Dances
Fantasia on Lenggang Kangkong
|Leong Yoon Pin|
Dances of Galánta
Free, registration is required. Registration opens on 10 July, 10am.
- Free, registration is required.
- A limited number of seats will also be made available for walk-ins.
- Registered guests who are absent or arrive later than 7.30pm will have their seat released to walk-ins.
- Please note that no reservation, changing or exchange of seats is allowed.
- Doors open half an hour before the concert. This concert will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Audience members are advised to arrive 15 minutes before the programme begins.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
- Suitable for ages 5 and above. We seek your understanding that parents with disruptive children may be asked to leave the hall.
- Registration is required for all, including children.
- No admission without a ticket.
- No admission for infants-in-arms.
- Unauthorised videography is strictly not allowed when artists are performing.
- You may take photos (without flash) during the performance.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.