SSO Lunchtime Concert (Mar 2022)
Thu / 10 Mar 22 / 12.30pm
Victoria Concert Hall
From 1 Jan 2022, only fully vaccinated, recovered, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 and below, will be allowed admission into the venue. Pre-Event Testing (PET) results will no longer be accepted.
The SSO’s popular Lunchtime Concert is back! Take a break and revitalise your day with our vibrant programme of English string orchestral music, free at the Victoria Concert Hall.
FeaturingSingapore Symphony Orchestra / Joshua Tan, Conductor
Suite for Strings
Two Aquarelles (arr. Fenby)
Valse-Intermezzo and Scherzo Phantastick (arr. Hindmarsh)
Duration: approximately 45 mins (with no intermission)
Free admission, but tickets are required for entry.
- Please collect a ticket at the ground floor atrium before proceeding to the Concert Hall.
- Tickets will be available from 11.30am. We recommend collecting before 12 noon. We regret that tickets cannot be collected on behalf of persons not present.
- Doors open half an hour before the concert. This concert will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Suitable for ages 5 and above. We seek your understanding that parents with disruptive children may be asked to leave the hall.
- Tickets are required for all, including children.
- No admission without a ticket.
- No admission for infants-in-arms.
- Unauthorised photography and videography are strictly not allowed when artists are performing.
- You may take photos (without flash) and videos when artists are not performing, e.g. during bows and applause.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.