The Music of Star Wars
Search Your Feelings, Feel the Force
Thu / 19 Dec 19 / 7.30pm
Fri / 20 Dec 19 / 7.30pm
Esplanade Concert Hall
Younglings, younglings - gather ‘round. Powerful murmurs in the Force, I sense. Music, great music is coming! Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not crude matter. Join us in this concert, you must. Yes, hrrrm!
*This is a live orchestra concert presentation without film.
FeaturingChristopher Dragon, conductor
The Adventures of Jar Jar from The Phantom Menace
Luke and Leia from The Star Wars Saga
Princess Leia’s Theme
Throne Room & End Title
|- Intermission -|
The Imperial March
Anakin’s Theme from The Phantom Menace
Across the Stars from Attack of the Clones
Duel of the Fates from The Phantom Menace
March of the Resistance from The Force Awakens
Rey’s Theme from The Force Awakens
The Rebellion is Reborn from The Last Jedi
The Jedi Steps & Finale from The Force Awakens
$98, $78, $58, $38, $25
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
- No photography is allowed.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.