The Assistant Manager / Senior Executive reports to the Manager, Community Engagement, and the main role is to assist in areas including programming, production, communications and administrative support.
- Assist Manager, Community Engagement in the programming and development of new programmes/products for communities, schools, families and children.
Production and Logistics
- Co-ordinate the logistics and execution of events, rehearsals and performances
- Liaise with and negotiate contractual terms with external parties and vendors to secure various services for department’s programmes
- Manage venue bookings and venue sourcing for events, rehearsals and performances
- Conduct briefings for event operation teams, staff and volunteers
- Research and co-ordinate the creation of educational materials for school programmes
Community Engagement Partnerships and Communications
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with community and venue partners
- Contribute programme information for, and proof-read relevant media releases
- Attend to enquiries on department’s programmes as required
- Prepare project briefs, reports and budgets
- Prepare contracts, and process invoices and claims
- Provide feedback on marketing collateral design and layouts, and proof-read programme materials
- Schedule and coordinate interview or press requests as required
- Update company calendar with department’s programmes
- Diploma and above with minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in related field
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends
- Effective oral/written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer software, and ability to quickly adjust and adapt to new technologies
- Applicants must enjoy working and be able to communicate with a wide range of age groups
- Team player and flexible in working well with different personalities
- While having formal music qualifications is not a pre-requisite, training and experience in performance, music education, or community arts will be advantageous
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.