The Concert Operations Officer (COp) assists in all concert operation and production matters including set ups and strikes, executing stage moves, logistics moves and maintenance of equipment, furniture and instruments.
- Set up stage, equipment, furniture, instruments, backstage logistic supplies in preparation for rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Execute stage moves (furniture, equipment and instruments) during rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Pack down equipment, furniture, instruments and backstage logistic supplies after rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Arrange and coordinate logistics moves to/from different venues for rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Support any front/back-of-house activities.
- Conduct maintenance/repair of stage furniture/equipment and instruments.
- Operate basic sound, lighting, AV system for auxiliary events.
- Assist SM/ASM in preparation of technical riders and stage plans (as required)
- Perform other duties as required by the company.
- Minimum Higher Nitec with experience in technical production, events or MICE
- Able to work nights/weekends/public holidays when needed
- Need to be able to commit to overtime work as required (overtime payable)
- A good attitude and ability to work both independently and well in a team
- Basic computing skills/familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical theatre, electrical or audio-visual knowledge is an advantage
- An interest in live (classical) music is a plus
- Applicant should be fit as job is physically demanding
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter with current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a local position. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 4 January 2021.