Concert Operations Officer
The Concert Operations Officer (COp) reports to the Stage Manager/Production Manager. He/She will assist in all concert operation and production matters including set ups and strikes, executing stage moves, logistics moves and maintenance of equipment, furniture and instruments.
- Set up stage layout in preparation for rehearsals and concerts.
- Move and set up equipment, furniture, instruments, backstage logistic supplies in preparation for rehearsals and concerts.
- Execute stage moves (furniture, equipment and instruments) during rehearsals and concerts
- Pack down equipment, furniture, instruments and backstage logistic supplies after rehearsals and concerts.
- Move instruments to/from different venues for rehearsals and concerts.
- Support any front/back-of-house activities.
- Conduct maintenance/repair of stage furniture/equipment and instruments.
- Operate basic sound, lighting, AV system for auxiliary events.
- Perform other duties as required by the company.
- Minimum Nitec/Higher Nitec. Diploma or ‘A’ level holders may apply.
- Able to work nights/weekends/public holidays when needed.
- Need to be able to commit to overtime work as required (overtime payable).
- A good attitude and ability to work both independently and well in a team.
- Basic computing skills/familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Technical theatre, electrical or audio visual knowledge is an advantage.
- Applicant should be physically fit as job is physical demanding.
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 30 April 2019.