Sun / 06 Jun 21 / 7.30pm
Victoria Concert Hall
Update, 1 Jun: We regret that audience capacity is reduced to 50. Affected ticketholders, please check your email for info. We apologise for the inconveniences caused.
From the seaside glitter of the Spanish coast to the folk melodies of Eastern Europe, Taiwanese pianist Chang Yun-Hua presents a colourful journey on the piano that includes Brahms’s sparkling 25 variations on a Handellian theme and Beethoven’s middle period masterpiece that starts with a farewell but ends in happy reunion.
FeaturingChang Yun-Hua, piano
Piano Sonata No. 26 in E-flat major, Op. 81a “Les Adieux”
Almería from Iberia, Book II
Variations and Fugue on a Theme by Handel, Op. 24
Duration: approximately 1 hr 25 mins (with no intermission)
Ticket sales will begin on 8 Apr 2021, 10am.
Standard Tickets: $20, $35, $50
All prices before SISTIC booking fees: $3 for tickets $20.01 to $40, $4 for tickets above $40
Discounts and Promotions
- Through Internet only
- Verification: enter password online
- Through all SISTIC channels
- Full-Time students with valid student pass
- NSF personnel with valid SAF 11B (Military IC)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with valid concession card
- Concession tickets are non-transferable. Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry
- Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets
- Valid from 8 Apr 2021 onwards
- Valid for Cat 3 only
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- To ensure sufficient time for admission and safe distancing, please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- All tickets holders are required to check in to SafeEntry through either scanning the QR code using the TraceTogether App on their phone, or by presenting their TraceTogether token to be scanned. Latecomers will only be admitted at suitable breaks, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.