[Cancelled] Mei Yi Foo (Masterclass)
Sat / 06 Jun 20 / 4.00pm
Victoria Concert Hall Dance Studio
This concert has been cancelled. See updates and FAQs for details.
Singapore International Piano Festival masterclasses offer the public an opportunity to observe and learn from the world’s top pianists.
Winner of the 2013 BBC Music Magazine’s Best Newcomer award, Malaysian pianist Mei Yi Foo is recognised internationally as an innovative pianist with a diverse and eclectic repertoire. A prolific concert soloist, Mei Yi has appeared with the English Chamber Orchestra, Fort Worth Symphony, Helsinki Philharmonic, Iceland Symphony, London Chamber Orchestra, Malaysian Philharmonic, National Taiwan Symphony Orchestra, Philharmonia Orchestra, Remix Ensemble and the Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra, garnering rave reviews from The Times, The Independent, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, SRF broadcast, The Guardian and Klassik magazine.
Standard Tickets: $20
Concessions (Full-time students, senior citizens, NSFs, PWDs): 25% off tickets
- Children must be age 7 and above to be admitted into the hall.
- Children under 7 will not be admitted into the hall, even with a ticket.
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
** Photography/ Video Recording Rules**
Photographs and videos will be taken at the event in which you may appear. Such photographs and videos may be displayed or published on SSG’s website, social media platforms, publications and publicity materials. By attending the event, you consent to the use of these photographs and videos for the foregoing purposes.