Manager, Marketing Communications
The Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Customer Experience. He/She is to develop, drive and monitor an integrated marketing plan for assigned projects in line with strategic marketing objectives and using a data-driven approach. These activities include but are not limited to: advertising and promotions, digital marketing, direct marketing and media relations.
- Advertising and promotions / Digital marketing
- Benchmark marketing communications strategies and campaign ROI management against the best practices in the marketing landscape to maximise attendance, ticket sales and attendance for the organization.
- Keep up to date with best marketing practices, and identify opportunities to reach out to new audiences
- Responsible for quality checks for marketing collaterals
- Budget planning and monitoring marketing spend and box office performance for assigned projects
- Media relations: Work closely with Senior Manager to plan effective media pitches as well as cultivate and build relationships with the arts desk and journalists across the print and broadcast media industry
- Team and people leadership
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and relevant external parties
- Passion for classical music
- Minimum of 5 years’ managerial-level experience working in a team in marketing or in an arts organization. Candidates with less experience may be considered for the same job, positioned at the Assistant Manager level.
- A university degree in marketing or a related discipline
- Proven track record in event marketing, digital marketing and social media marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills, good initiative and the ability to work under pressure
- Resilient individual with positive energy and excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, as you may be required to vet promotional collateral in Mandarin
- Takes a collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Flexibility to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter also stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 8 December 2018.