The Senior Executive/Assistant Manager is a member of the Corporate Services Team reporting to the Manager, Human Resources and Administration.
The primary role and responsibility of this HR Generalist position are to provide support to the Human Resource team with a focus and attention to the ‘Learning and Development’ functional area. The below list of responsibilities provides a general description of the job requirement.
Learning & Development
- To create, review and implement learning and development policies, framework and budget according to the business needs
- To conduct learning needs analysis, learning evaluation and budget management
- To manage and deploy learning programs, tools and initiatives to create a continuous learning culture
- To coordinate and facilitate learning programs in the organisation, which includes scheduling and logistics administrations
- To manage service-related awards, training grants and claims administration
Relations & Engagement
- To collate data/statistics and prepare reports to Management on organisational development and culture
- To plan and organise wellness/engagement activities or programs to create a well-engaged and motivated workforce
- To provide other administrative support as required by Management
- To assist in the development, review and execution of the Company's Workplace Safety and Health, and PDPA policies
- To assist in the work injury compensation process
- To provide assistance and support for HR projects as assigned by Management
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources or Business Management
- Three to five years of relevant work experience in learning and development
- Strong organisational skills, good initiative and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong strategic, analytical thinking and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Resilient and energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrate passion for the HR Profession and working in a non-profit organisation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, SharePoint) and digitally-proficient to learn the use of new learning tools
- Good knowledge in the PDPA and WSH will be advantageous
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter stating proficiency in the HR function of ‘Learning and Development’, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a local position. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The closing date for application submissions is 7 August 2020.